Creative Tech Powerhouse and Trusted Advisors of iMIS EMS Solutions – ‘Reimagine the Possibilities’
WHEATON, Ill., April 11, 2022 – Computer System Innovations, Inc. (CSI) unveiled a complete rebranding including a new website, new logo, and new tagline. Refocusing on the company’s tangible value proposition, CSI is a leading partner of not-for-profits, providing innovative solutions that allow their members and donors to make a greater impact in our world. CSI is the longest-standing iMIS solution provider and is the developer of the most widely used product extensions for iMIS. CSI represents a group of tech creatives and business consultants who use new ideas and innovative approaches, helping not-for-profit organizations solve problems while leveraging decades of forward-thinking technology and creative energy to help its clients optimize and achieve a diverse array of missions.
“We chose the iconic light bulb shape as our new logo for a variety of reasons,” said Doug Morris, Founder, and Chief Product Officer. “This shape conveys creativity, innovation, ideas, and illumination, as the multi-colored circles extending beyond the border suggest outside-of-the-box thinking. The whole design suggests technology and data, and when combined with the tagline, tells a complete story that has been 30 years in the making. For over three decades we have leveraged modern technology and innovative approaches to help our clients reimagine what is possible when they optimize their organization.”
CSI: Making a Difference
CSI helps companies achieve their missions by reviewing goals, evaluating options for streamlining processes and communication, and implementing tech solutions that save time and money. CSI works with people across a wide spectrum of Association Management System experiences – from those just beginning to experienced professionals who need collaborative support. And CSI offers unparalleled scalability and flexibility by offering a variety of iMIS product extensions to improve organization performance including:
- iMIS Data Management Suite: A powerhouse and one-stop-shop for everything needed to manage data. Whether building a Cloud Migration Strategy and needing to replace stored procedures and bulk updates or for new iMIS EMS clients simply looking for efficient ways to manage data in iMIS EMS, this suite is a necessity.
- Text Manager: Modern, mobile communication that is sustainable and simple to use with iMIS recipient lists, scheduled and recurring texts, merging iMIS data in texts, and more.
- iTransfer + Cloud SSO: Two award-winning customer favorites pair to open up endless integration possibilities with iMIS. iDMS iTransfer automates sending and receiving data much faster and easier than ever before. Export and send data to 3rd parties including LMS solutions, Certifying Boards, and Fulfillment Houses. Webhook functionality allows 3rd parties to write back to iMIS. Coupled with the most powerful Single Sign-On for iMIS (SAML and OAuth 2.0) users have a single username and password to remember for all interconnected systems. This one-two punch has been used for countless integrations.
“Regardless of the software our clients choose, what is most important to us is creating products that help streamline change in not-for-profit organizations,” said Doug Morris. “And by change, we mean more than just the products. We help transform the working environment of the organizations themselves because, ultimately, we want the people involved to get the job done in a way that makes them happy. It’s one of the main reasons we are so proud of our customer service awards, and why we continue to offer Consulting Services as a key complement to all of our product offerings. User satisfaction really matters to us.”
CSI: Consulting Services That Drive Value
CSI embodies the core values of Accountability, Curiosity, Empathy, Humility, and Trust when serving not-for-profit organizations. CSI integrates client missions, advancing those missions at the forefront of everything they do with talented consultants, project managers, developers, designers, and visionaries who drive tangible value with services like:
- iMIS Consulting: Whether embarking on a new implementation and needing an implementation partner, transitioning to iMIS EMS and needing a proven methodology, or simply looking for a health check of a current iMIS configuration.
- Website Development: Whether planning a website facelift, evaluating a third-party Content Management System, or wishing to add more functionality to an existing website, CSI has helped numerous clients with their website initiatives.
- Training and Learning Development: CSI evaluates existing solutions in the marketplace and makes fit-for-purpose recommendations, then fills the gaps with tailored training designed to give clients a world-class learning experience.
“CSI is well known in the iMIS Community for its superior products, but we are less known for our Consulting Services. Yet, this is where we excel,” said Bill Boehner, President, and Chief Customer Officer. “With a unique client engagement model, a deep talent bench, exceptional client service, and over 100 years of combined iMIS experience, CSI is well-positioned to help organizations optimize their investment in technology and iMIS. Seeing organizations benefit from a partnership with CSI is what motivates us to continue our relentless pursuit of innovation.”
About Computer System Innovations, Inc.
Founded in 1991, CSI is a dynamic, team-oriented consulting firm committed to helping organizations achieve their mission by providing sustainable solutions that engage members in personalized, effective experiences – increasing overall member loyalty and organizational revenue while decreasing operational costs. With more than 30 years of consulting and development experience, CSI is proud to have been recognized as a multi-year recipient of the ASI Chairman’s Circle Award, the iMIS Technology Innovation Award, the iMIS Solutions Award, and numerous Client Satisfaction awards. Learn more about the expert consultants, developers, and designers behind sustainable software solutions at: www.csiinc.com.
Dina Wasmer, CMO
# # #