Happy 2023! With the holiday season slowly (or maybe rapidly) fading into the rear-view mirror, I find myself trying to maintain the spirit of gratitude & hope that accompanies this time of year, looking both backward and forward.
The last four years since I joined CSI have been transformational, both for me personally and for CSI. I have been deeply inspired by learning from our clients about their respective causes – a common side effect of working at CSI. This inspiration powers our own transformation journey at CSI to help more organizations advance their mission.
Looking back to 2022 specifically, I am grateful for the people and organizations that contributed to another exciting year at CSI. This starts with our clients, who are responsible for CSI being named ASI’s Client Satisfaction Leader of the Year, one of our proudest achievements.
Among other notable highlights…
- We added 8 new clients to the CSI family.
- We helped organizations raise over $9M via online donations for their respective causes.
- We helped several clients migrate to iMIS EMS.
- Our iDMS product became one of the most sought-after tools in the iMIS Community.
- We grew our staff to be 25 strong with 2 more new staff starting this month.
With all that wind filling our sails, 2023 fills me with hope and excitement about what is to come, including…
- Clearing the path for organizations to realize the benefits of iMIS EMS.
- Enhancing our technology product portfolio for greater usability and value.
- Building a community to learn from each other, with our new Product Listserv as one example.
- Highlighting and celebrating client results through ASI’s Great Things Award program.
- Continuing to add talent to the CSI team as we continue to serve more organizations.
The common denominator in all of this is our clients’ success, which continues to be the fuel for our work at CSI.
These associations, fraternals, and non-profits do incredible things for their members and their communities. We are proud to help them leverage technology to bring their mission to life.
If you are reading this and are curious how CSI could help you, contact us here, and let’s talk.
Here’s to an epic 2023!
About the Author
Matt Mooney is the Director of Marketing for CSI. CSI has been focused on enhancing results for users in the not-for-profit space since 1992.
Matt leads all marketing and branding initiatives for CSI, including its outstanding iMIS products and consulting services. He is responsible for generating greater awareness of CSI’s award-winning customer service that helps more member-based non-profits supercharge their mission.