« Back to Job List
Computer System Innovations is looking for a team-oriented .NET Developer that’s responsible for developing, supporting, maintaining, and debugging CSI’s client-related applications and web development projects. You’ll apply your consultant-style attitude, high technical aptitude and great communication skills while working closely with our clients and consultants designing, building and testing solutions.
We want to help even more clients, so we seek a talented individual that can help us grow. Can you take your deep knowledge of the .NET platform, it’s related services and object-oriented design and create sustainable solutions? Do you take great pride in your ability to create sustainable solutions with one eye on the client’s need and one eye on the bottom line? Are you the kind of person that’s motivated to add value quickly while adhering to and helping us improve our development standards? Do you relish the opportunity to be part of a great team? Have you been successful in a small company and thrive in that kind of fast-paced, keep you on your toes kind of environment?
To the qualified .NET Developer we offer
- Work Life Balance: Flexible hours, casual dress, we embrace remote arrangements where applicable, unlimited sick days.
- Financial: Competitive pay, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays & vacation, professional development.
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term & Short-term disability.
- Equipment: Multiple monitors, meeting rooms with big screens, standing desks available.
- Fun work environment: great coffee, stocked kitchen, loads of snacks, the occasional BBQ, company outings, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and the best holiday party ever. We’re like family here. We do our part to help you do yours.
Computer System Innovations (CSI) is a specialty consulting firm, based in Wheaton, IL. At CSI, we work with not-for-profit organizations in both the association and chapter-based verticals. We pride ourselves on delivering sustainable solutions and great customer experiences through consulting projects, support services, and proprietary add-on software. Our core focus revolves around iMIS, the #1 rated Membership Software product for larger not-for-profits. Everyone is empowered to make a difference. We require a team-first attitude, so we leave our egos, titles and “that’s not my job” comments at the door. And we have fun and win awards while doing it.
How you’ll make an impact
- Collaborate with our team to provide winning solutions for our clients and consultants.
- Provide technical troubleshooting, configuration and deployment for applications and their underlying infrastructure.
- Investigate development issues, resolve problems and communicate progress.
- Balance and prioritize internal development projects with urgent, unscheduled development requests with high urgency.
- Author and maintain technical documentation for internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with 3rd party software vendors for additional support.
- Provide input in formulating development estimates and timelines.
- Continuously update and apply your development techniques when analyzing and developing system applications.
- Maintain a flexible, positive attitude when troubleshooting client issues in applications in which you have little expertise.
- Be a self-starter, help others, pitch in, contribute.
What you must bring to the table
- Demonstrated aptitude in writing SQL, preferably for Microsoft SQL Server, typically seen with 2+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in application programming and web development at the level typically seen with 2+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude developing relational database structures and consuming REST & SOAP-based API’s.
- Strong mathematical and logical skills with extreme accuracy.
- Great interpersonal, communication, organization and time management skills – you can multi-task to meet deadlines.
- A genuine interest and passion for learning and using technology, so that passion is visible to the team.
- WPF user interface development
- Angular 1.x, ASP.NET Core 1.x or 2.x
- Microsoft Azure cloud development, architecture or management
- iMIS, Kentico, ConnectWise experience are a super plus