iMIS is the market leader in association management software. Rated #1 in Member Management Systems by an independent research firm, find out how iMIS can empower your not-for-profit organization.
Unified interaction overviews with your members.
- Contact, address, and demographic management.
- NCOA address verification support.
- Hierarchical individual / organization relationship management.
- Delegate contact information management for groups of members.
- Trust a secure solution with PCI validation.
Increase member registration, retention, and engagement.
- Manage all types of membership models from basic dues to complex variable-duration, multi-tiered systems.
- Members can join, renew, and pay dues online.
- Automate dues and payment e-mail reminders.
- Centrally manage chapter and committee membership.
Maximize your giving potential with iMIS's integrated fundraising solution.
- Process a multitude of gift types, including recurring gifts and tributes.
- Supporters can give online and view their donation history.
- Send customizable e-mail receipts and giving reminders.
Increase attendee registrations with the latest event features in iMIS.
- Centralized management and coordination of event details.
- Flexible pricing based on member demographics.
- Support for discount codes and special pricing options.
- Automated e-mail reminders and notices.
- Easily set up an event microsite with registrant list, agenda, and more.
Sell your good and services online with a PCI-compliant platforn.
- Sell products and services online with automatic tax and shipping calculations.
- Manage inventory and keep quantities up to date.
- PayPal, and all major credit and debit cards can be accepted online.
- Easy integration with your existing accounting software.
Maximize member engagement with customizable, autmoated e-mail campaigns.
- Send customized e-mails with information from your member database.
- View reports on e-mails delivered, opened, and which links are clicked on.
- Draft and schedule e-mails to be sent at a future date.
Leverage the power of a built-in content management system to build your web presence.
- Let iMIS manage your web presence using a built-in content management system (CMS) or integrate with a third-party solution.
- A built-in gallery of templates allows you to get up and running quickly.
- Support for multi-language websites (Spanish, French, and Dutch).
- Customize your website with built-in web parts for menus, lists, calendars, profiles, and much more.
- Allow volunteers and staff to create sub-sites for chapters and committees.
- An all-encompassing website search solution lets your members find contacts, events, documents, and more.
Strengthen the relationship between your members with integrated social media features.
- Allow your members to log in to your website using Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Show members a list of their friends that have registered for an event or purchased a product.
- Members can rate and comment on products, events, and other pages on your site.
- Allow sharing of pages from your site to social media websites.
Still not convinced? Check out this video that explains what iMIS is all about.