« Back to Job List
Software Sales Specialist
Are you ready to transition into a sales career? Maybe you're ready to grow your sales career and take that next step? Computer System Innovations is looking for a Software Sales Specialist that's driven, ambitious and optimistic about selling great, sustainable software to Associations, Non-Profits and Chapter-based organizations. Are you ready to do more than just qualify and set appointments, only to watch someone else close the deal? Do you want to sell software that customers love? We're privileged to enjoy high NPS scores because we solve problems with great software, award-winning support, and industry-leading professional services. Our clients appreciate it. We prioritize happy clients over the almighty buck, so over-promisers don't fit here. Have you been successful in a small company and thrive in that kind of fast-paced, "keep you on your toes" kind of environment? Do you love tech? Then let's talk.
To the qualified Software Sales Specialist, we offer
- Financial: Competitive salary and commission, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays & vacation.
- Professional Support: great products & services, a team behind you, marketing beside you and a sales process to lean on.
- Work Life Balance: Flexible hours, casual dress, we embrace remote arrangements where applicable, unlimited sick days.
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term & Short-term disability.
- Equipment: Multiple monitors, meeting rooms with big screens, standing desks available.
- Fun work environment: great coffee, stocked kitchen, loads of snacks, the occasional BBQ, company outings, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and the best holiday party ever. We're like family here. We do our part to help you do yours.
Computer System Innovations (CSI) is a specialty consulting firm, based in Wheaton, IL. At CSI, we work with not-for-profit organizations in both the association and chapter-based verticals. We pride ourselves on delivering sustainable solutions and great customer experiences through consulting projects, support services, and proprietary add-on software. Our core focus revolves around iMIS, the #1 rated Membership Software product for larger not-for-profits. Everyone is empowered to make a difference. We require a team-first attitude, so we leave our egos, titles and "that's not my job" comments at the door. And we have fun and win awards while doing it.
How you'll make an impact
- Build the pipeline - Identify, connect and qualify prospects for CSI's software add-on products.
- Develop a lead generation engine working with the marketing and operations teams.
- Gain product knowledge to enable you to become a subject matter expert on iMIS and CSI’s proprietary products.
- Embed yourself into the iMIS community including associations, non-profits, and chapter-based organizations.
- Sell CSI’s value to prospects through product demos, events, and trade shows.
- Close new sales and renewal business that meet or exceed quota targets.
- Create and deliver accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Adhere to and continuously improve our sales methodology & process to accurately track activities and report on results.
- Sell directly to end customers, while also working with industry channel partners to close deals.
- Be a self-starter, help others, pitch in, contribute.
What you bring to the table
- Natural born sales hunter, with excellent prospecting and qualification skills to identify new opportunities.
- A big appetite to help our clients win with CSI’s products and services.
- Demonstrated aptitude in setting and following processes. You are not a feature preacher.
- Familiarity with CRM principles with demonstrated prowess to leverage to improve effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport quickly through high emotional intelligence to extract opportunities, pain points and budget.
- Sales, Business Development or Customer Success experience in the Software, technology or Services verticals - an A+ if in SaaS.
- Knowledge of MS Office, ConnectWise, iMIS, Kentico are each a nice plus, but not required. CRM experience is required.
- A genuine interest and passion for learning and using technology, so that passion is visible to the prospect.