« Back to Job List
Wheaton, IL –OR– Telecommute
Computer System Innovations
is looking for a team-oriented iMIS Consultant who will partner with and ensure long-term success for our clients. You will be responsible for developing and sustaining strategic relationships with an assigned portfolio of clients, connecting with business, and technical stakeholders at all levels. You will liaise between clients, 3rd parties, and CSI’s cross-functional internal teams to deliver sustainable solutions to Associations, Non-Profits, and Chapter-based organizations. As an Account Management Consultant, you will become a functional expert in the iMIS platform as well CSI’s portfolio of proprietary add-on software, enabling you to provide innovative, value-added solutions for our clients. You will serve as the single point of contact for our strategic clients, often serving as the Project Manager for implementation projects.
CSI is on a growth trajectory, and the right candidate will be a pivotal resource to help us realize our goals. You will spearhead our growth by helping us extend our presence at existing clients while also helping to add new clients to our client portfolio.
Are you the kind of person who’s motivated to add value quickly and dive in to learn more anywhere you can? Do you relish the opportunity to be part of a great team? Have you been successful in a small company and thrive in that kind of fast-paced, “keep you on your toes” kind of environment? Do you love tech? Then let’s talk.
To the qualified iMIS Consultant, we offer
- Work Life Balance: Flexible hours, casual dress, we embrace remote arrangements where applicable, unlimited sick days.
- Financial: Competitive pay, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays & vacation, professional development.
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term & Short-term disability.
- Equipment: Multiple monitors, meeting rooms with big screens, standing desks available.
- Fun work environment: great coffee, stocked kitchen, loads of snacks, the occasional BBQ, company outings, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and the best holiday party ever. We’re like family here. We do our part to help you do yours.
Computer System Innovations (CSI) is a specialty consulting firm, based in Wheaton, IL. At CSI, we work with not-for-profit organizations in both the association and chapter-based verticals. We pride ourselves on delivering sustainable solutions and great customer experiences through consulting projects, support services, and proprietary add-on software. Our core focus revolves around iMIS, the #1 rated Membership Software product for larger not-for-profits. Everyone is empowered to make a difference. We require a team-first attitude, so we leave our egos, titles and “that’s not my job” comments at the door. And we have fun and win awards while doing it.
How you’ll make an impact
- Manage a portfolio of clients through the entire client lifecycle as both Account Manager and Project Manager.
- Collaborate with our team to provide winning solutions for our clients.
- Strategize with clients for process improvement and innovative solutions to meet their needs and solve issues.
- Balance and prioritize tasks and projects with urgent, unscheduled client requests.
- Monitor progress of deliverables against budget and timelines.
- Collaborate with 3rd party software vendors for additional support.
- Formulate project estimates and timelines.
- Maintain a flexible, positive attitude when troubleshooting client issues in applications in which you have little expertise.
- Be a self-starter, help others, pitch in, contribute.
What you must bring to the table
- 5+ years of demonstrated project management experience.
- A big appetite to help our clients win with iMIS and CSI’s products and services.
- Experience working with or for associations and/or non-profits.
- Great interpersonal, communication, organization and time management skills – you can multi-task to meet deadlines.
- A genuine interest and passion for learning and using technology, so that passion is visible to the team.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience working with iMIS or other AMS platforms.
- SQL, Crystal Report, and SSRS report knowledge are a plus.