Presented by NICF
About Greek Retreat
Greek Retreat is a two-day, hands-on conference that provides annual fund and communication professionals the opportunity to learn, collaborate, become inspired, and explore new solutions to shared business problems.
- Foundation professionals and key volunteers who manage and implement all aspects of an annual fund program: fundraising, stewardship, engagement, and communications.
- NICF Alliance Partners are encouraged to attend and engage in the interactive learning alongside the foundation professionals.
- At this first-rate learning experience, attendees will learn and share practical annual fund strategies in a small-group setting.
- Through sessions, round tables and panel discussions, participants will learn proven tactics from peers and experts.
- Programming is focused on recommendations from the NICF-Cygnus Survey with sessions touching upon fundraising, stewardship, alumni engagement and communications.
- Participate in the Direct Mail Critique program for expert feedback on your campaign.
(Info provided from https://www.nicindy.foundation/home/programs/greekretreat/?blm_aid=1547266)